Over the next 5 years, BPO growth is expected to rise, with companies seeking new operational efficiencies at a reduced cost. This trend is underpinned by rising demand for technical expertise, particularly in IT, human resources, recruitment and finance, which many companies lack internally. Here, we present you with the latest BPO factsheet from Australia’s Business Process Outsourcing sector.
State of play
- According to IBISWorld, industry revenue for BPOs is forecasted to rise at an annualised 1.6 per cent over the five years.
- Businesses in Australia are joining the global rush to outsource to reduce costs.
- With the proliferation of third-party service providers, BPO has become a more accessible tool for companies of all sizes.
- Australian companies are increasingly looking to leverage top talent from around the world to increase quality of service.
- Through outsourcing, companies can build a business that scales as they are not tied up in backend tasks.
At Enlighten, we partner with BPOs to enhance productivity and capacity by a dramatic and sustainable margin. We help you gain greater control over their capacity, cost and quality, ensuring companies can be far more competitive when the contract provides suitable rewards.
This productivity and control advantage can be used as an ‘offensive weapon’ to win new business. Enlighten’s transformation program and its supporting SaaS analytics can provide the performance changes you are looking for, without the need to change your current IT systems or resort to disruptive outsourcing.
Over the course of 20 weeks, the program will transform your back-office culture. Your teams will be focused on performance and quality, fuelled by the visibility of performance metrics and analytics that activate results.